110 - 220V Electric Sliding Gate Opener 1500KG Auto Motor Remote + Racks
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per month|
|Name:||Slidng Gate Motor Automatic Kits||Open Style:||Sliding|
Waterproof Electric Gate Opener Kit,
Electric Gate Motor Kits Waterproof,
Electric Sliding Gate Opener 1500KG
110-220V Electric Sliding Gate Opener 1500KG Auto Motor Remote + Racks
Gatech technology built-in control board for sliding gate opener, which make it automatical stop against extra resistances.This controller is the latest product developed by our company. It contains an overheating protector. When the motor temperature reaches the rated value, it will automatically power-off and protect the motor. Electronic parts are connected by SMT technology, more safety, more stable, more secure and reliable.
This sliding gate opener set contains all the accessories needed , which maximizes the practicality of the motor. photocell could sense whether there are obstacles, warning lights could remind passing pedestrians to pass carefully,bringing you a smart life.
1) Stylish appearance design and built-in control panel, easy installation and extremely compact. No external controller or receiver is required.
2) Built-in limit switch to allow the motor to turn off after the cycle is complete.
3) Built-in manual override with 2 unique override keys provided in case of emergency or power failure.
4) The motor is constructed of all-metal gears for durability.
5) Soft start and slow stop.
6) Resistance sensitivity and automatic closing delay time are adjustable.
7) Stop/reverse when an obstacle is encountered during door opening/closing.
8) Reliable mechanical spring limit or magnetic limit is optional.
9) 12 months warranty, lifetime after-sale service.
gate motor sliding gate opener,electric gate opener motor,automatic gate motor,sliding gate motor,sliding gate operator
Sliding door motor specification
1. Integrated structure of mechanical parts and electronic parts, built-in
Control panel, does not require any external controller;
2. When the power is off, release the clutch with the key and push the door manually.
3. The door automatically stops and reopens when encountering obstacles
4. The automatic closing time can be adjusted around 3-120 seconds
5. Good design, heavy use of copper motors (many suppliers use aluminum motors),
copper warm gear,
6. AC motor wiring is convenient.
7. The communication system is available in 600kg, 1000kg and 1500kg
|Specifications||G8 set||G10 set||G15 set||G20 set|
|Power of Motor||370W||550W||550W||700W|
|Maximum Gate length||20m||20m||20m||20m|
|Shipping Mass of unit||12.4kg||12.7kg||14.7kg||15.8kg|
|Maximum Gate Mass||800kgs||1000kgs||1500kgs||2000kgs|
Standard accessories of automatic sliding gate opener set
* 1 pcs gate motor
* build-in control board
* 4 pcs remote controls
* 2 pair of photocell
* 1 pcs flash lamp
* 4M gear racks
* 2 pcs release keys
* 1 English user manual
* 1 pair of magnets
* 1 metal mounting plate
* bolts & nuts
This is a kit for 1500kgs automatic gate openers
Communication with customers:
1 The motor runs but the sliding gate operator doesn't work.
A: Check whether the clutch is closed.
2 The power indicator light doesn't flash and the key doesn't
A: Check whether power is connected right.
B: Check whether the fusel is burned, it yes, please exchange it.
3 The opening and closing limit can not work.
A: Check whether the limit adjustment switch is installed right.
B: Check whether the limit iron is installed right. Adjust the
position of the limit iron.
4 Crash proof is not effective.
A: Check whether the connection of crash proof is correct.
B: Check whether the photocell is installed right.
C: Check whether the connection of the wire of the loop
detector is right .
5 When the gate just close up, it turns to open.
A: Check whether the voltage is normal.
B: If the crash proof equipment is installed, please check
whether it works well.
6 The remote control doesn't work
A: Check whether the battery is low. If yes, change it.
B: Check whether the code of the remote control is the same
with the code of the control panel.